Oh Buddy, the first picture melted my Mom's heart and the last one made her laugh! It's very important that we remind them just who is in control.
SLT~That first picture was way better in person too!!!! And the last one was just pure silliness!!! :D
Hi Buddy! It's amazing how expressive us pugs can be, huh? Hope you get lots more belly rubs today. Love,Payton
You look so sweet with your paw like that Buddy, but I don't know how you can stand laying on your back for belly rubs like that!
Opaka,I was on my side for the belly rubs. I'm not often on my back. I am a dude after all, none of that cuddly stuff!!! :D:@{
These eyes on the last pic can explain the belly rubs. YES, NO, YES, NO, YES, MORE, NO NO MORE....YES, YES !!Sammy
Sammy,Mom laughs so much when all she can see is the white of my eyes!!! All zombie-ish!!! hahaha
Oh Buddy, the first picture melted my Mom's heart and the last one made her laugh! It's very important that we remind them just who is in control.
ReplyDeleteSLT~
ReplyDeleteThat first picture was way better in person too!!!! And the last one was just pure silliness!!! :D
Hi Buddy! It's amazing how expressive us pugs can be, huh? Hope you get lots more belly rubs today.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton
You look so sweet with your paw like that Buddy, but I don't know how you can stand laying on your back for belly rubs like that!
ReplyDeleteOpaka,
ReplyDeleteI was on my side for the belly rubs. I'm not often on my back. I am a dude after all, none of that cuddly stuff!!! :D
:@{
These eyes on the last pic can explain the belly rubs. YES, NO, YES, NO, YES, MORE, NO NO MORE....YES, YES !!
ReplyDeleteSammy
Sammy,
ReplyDeleteMom laughs so much when all she can see is the white of my eyes!!! All zombie-ish!!! hahaha