YES. It totally creeps me out. Doesn't seem to bother my pug though. Particularly when she is in standing position, her right paw looks like it has caved in. Vet says nothing wrong at all. Strange little things.
Ouch looking, but it doesn't hurt, huh? Bow legged pugs are common ... but it doesn't look like bow legs?? As long as it doesn't hurt, you are good to go, Buddy~ and your smile tells all, you are happy where you are at with your mama.
Neko, Nope, it's not bow legged, i'm perfectly straight legs when I stand up. It doesn't hurt at all...mom just wonders if maybe I grew up around cats, and learned to "tuck" my feet in. Mom even un-tuck my feet, and I give her the stink eye, move a little and re-tuck them. :@{
Aww, Buddy! I never get tired of that smile, blurry or not! I can get like that on occasion with my front paws too.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton
YES. It totally creeps me out. Doesn't seem to bother my pug though. Particularly when she is in standing position, her right paw looks like it has caved in. Vet says nothing wrong at all. Strange little things.
ReplyDeleteKitty+Coco's Mom
K&C,
ReplyDeleteAre you sure?! Is your VET sure?!?! I thought I read about this condition someplace. Let me see if I can find the link again.
Ouch looking, but it doesn't hurt, huh?
ReplyDeleteBow legged pugs are common ... but it doesn't look like bow legs??
As long as it doesn't hurt, you are good to go, Buddy~ and your smile tells all, you are happy where you are at with your mama.
Neko
Neko,
ReplyDeleteNope, it's not bow legged, i'm perfectly straight legs when I stand up. It doesn't hurt at all...mom just wonders if maybe I grew up around cats, and learned to "tuck" my feet in. Mom even un-tuck my feet, and I give her the stink eye, move a little and re-tuck them. :@{