Mom was going to save this for Monday, but figured what the heck!!
I must have a date!! Look what happened!!!!
 |
| BATH TIME!!!! |
 |
| I look thrilled don't I?? I'm not mad or anything, just calmly waiting.... |
 |
| rub-a-dub-dub-scrub-a-pug... |
 |
| ummm....are we done???? |
 |
| the towel game!!!! |
|
|
|
|
Mom got in the shower after my bath, but because I have no thumbs, I couldn't take any pictures, you know, to get her back for all the ones she takes of Yours Truly!!
And then MORE stuffed happened!!! This must be something real fancy shmancy!!!!
 |
| Eyes got cleaned...... |
 |
| Nose balm, from Snout Soother...... |
 |
| ears cleaned!!! |
 |
| Mom said I was so good, as usual, we played a bit... |
 |
| still playing..look at my concentration!!!! |
 |
| I'll totally win!!!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
OH MY PUG
It is a DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 |
| With the couch!!!! and all snuggled in the blankets!!!!!!!!! |
Note from mom:
I apologize for the blurry pictures. My mind was completely elsewhere. I had had an interview for a job last Wednesday and the manager was supposed to tell me if I had it or not, on Friday (when these pics were taken). It's now 10:20pm friday night, and I have not heard from the manager at all. So, again, I'm sorry to those who always compliment my pictures, my mind just couldn't concentrate.
Note to Mom, our prayers are with you on the job possibility! Buddy, you clean up nice!
ReplyDeleteGampy
Thank you Gampy, truly. I'm trying to remain calm and know the man is busy working and such, and I don't care when I am able to start, I would just like to know I actually have a job and income again.
DeleteBuddy: I gotta stay gorgeous for all the women Gampy!!!!
Mom: It's true! He expects everyone to stop and pet him and say how gorgeous he is. He loves the attention. A typical guy. LOL!!!!
Ouch! : )
ReplyDeleteHang in there, sometimes patience is best!
Gampy
AW look at your! All cleaned up, nice and fresh. What a lucky duck, that COUCH!!!! Did the couch clean up well for you as well? I HATE it when the humans throw in the tub... I keep telling them they need to accept this pug for the way he is without putting up a fight to clean him. I am glad you are at least accepting of this situation here. :)
ReplyDeleteI'll forgive the couch for not cleaning up....it was all snuggly and warm, that I didn't even notice if it was clean. haha.
DeleteMom says I'm wonderful in the bath, she is always amazed by me.
We are hoping your mama gets a joo she deserves. By the way, how can I contact you via email? Any chance you can email our mama? She said she needs to chat about something.... machanok@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteSammy
Mom emailed your mom. She put "buddy Mom" in the subject, so check the spam folder. :D
DeleteYou look as impressed as I do at baths Buddy. Wish we could play together after we're clean!
ReplyDeleteI would love a play date. All the dogs around here are too big or to mean to play with. I get lonely sometimes. *sigh*
DeleteI'm not thrilled about bath day, and especially ear and nail day, but I guess it must be done! I think you look cute in the tub, Buddy! Best wishes to your mom for good news on the job front to come her way soon.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton
Yeah, I guess these humans think we sometimes got a stench about us! haha. Mom likes the scrub-a-pug photo best!!
DeleteMom says "thanks!" and she isn't giving up hope about the job just yet! :D