Hi! We saw your post on another blog (A Bowl of Noodles) that you are going to Milwaukee in May so we wanted to meet you ... we're going to be there, too!
Our mama does this to us all the time, too! Just let us sleep ...
hi! I read that too.....so many seem to be going to the milwaukee one....I'm surprised it didn't sell out as fast as the Seattle one!!! I guess to be clear, we aren't going to *actual* Pugfest, our photoshoot is on Monday morning, at the Lake Park. So.....we might miss out on seeing LOTS of fellow bloggers. We should all wear a T-shirt or a HELLO, My Name Is: Sticker!!! HELLO My Name Is: Buddy 1 of 1000
Aww, Buddy, you look so cute! Sweet dreams!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton
Mom is silly with her picture taking of me while I'm trying to get my ZZZ's on. Hrmph.
Delete:D
This picture of you is adorable Buddy!
ReplyDeletethank you, thank you. I just try to ignore mom and go back to sleep. :D
DeleteBuddy, your paws are BIG !!
ReplyDeleteZzzz away, baby!!
Neko
I'm not your typical size pug....like you said, even my paws are big! I got wide shoulders too.....I think mom says "Girth" haha
DeleteSleep tight Buddy.
ReplyDeleteI will indeed. After all, it is what i do best. :D
DeleteHi! We saw your post on another blog (A Bowl of Noodles) that you are going to Milwaukee in May so we wanted to meet you ... we're going to be there, too!
ReplyDeleteOur mama does this to us all the time, too! Just let us sleep ...
Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster & Liberty
hi! I read that too.....so many seem to be going to the milwaukee one....I'm surprised it didn't sell out as fast as the Seattle one!!!
DeleteI guess to be clear, we aren't going to *actual* Pugfest, our photoshoot is on Monday morning, at the Lake Park. So.....we might miss out on seeing LOTS of fellow bloggers.
We should all wear a T-shirt or a HELLO, My Name Is: Sticker!!!
HELLO
My Name Is:
Buddy
1 of 1000
hehehehehehe