About Me

My photo
A happy, loved, spoiled, recycled pug

Friday, December 30, 2011

CREEPiness

It's a day like this.....
We're out walking.....

Passing things like this......

Which make me do that!!!!!

And pass that.....


Which definitely makes me do this!!!


We won't discuss this................

or anything like that

while the creepiness lurks around

12 comments:

  1. Good thing there were pictures of you, Buddy, to give some relief from the creepiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary! I'm not sure I could go on a walk like that!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creepeeeeeeeee but they are still beautiful pics. Love them !!

    Oh, how did the walk with Boston go? We would like to hear about it sometime soon.

    Sammy and Neko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buddy, you can handle it. Don't blame you for staying alert though!

    Gampy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tamara,
    I'm glad someone realizes my purpose for being!!
    :@{

    ReplyDelete
  6. Payton,
    I would so protect you payton!!! No worries!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sammy & Neko,
    I commented elsewhere...but the Boston and I are a no go. I'm slow and very much enjoy sitting and watching and taking my time. The boston? She is three, energetic, and hard of hearing. I had to sit down and just watch her legs go a million miles per hour. She may come over for a play date, but we are just too different to walk together...successfully anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gampy,
    THANKS!!!!! Mom sez "let's go...c'mon" but not me. I had to sit and watch for a bit!!!

    *note from mom* ~ Gampy, please don't be alarmed, aside from what my dear boy might lead you to believe, we have been on that specific walk numerous times and there was no danger in site. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bostons are crazies... I got humped to death one time when I was a little tiny puppy. Mama picked me up and stood up on top of picnic chair to avoid the horned up boston.... Sammy says theyare ok tho... Hope you will have a walking buddy or two soon !

    Neko - the sensitive one

    ReplyDelete
  10. Neko,
    your mom stood on a chair?!?!? Why didn't she just tell the boston owner, "EXCUSE ME?!?!?!" Yikes. Some dog owners can be so clueless. At least your mom was paying attention!!! I remember one time I got trampled over and I heard my mom yell like I've never heard before. (at the other dogs, not the owners) but all those dogs stayed away after that!! Of course, I tell everyone else it was because of my growling and fierceness is what *really* made them stay away! LOL
    :@{

    ReplyDelete
  11. CAPRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HHUUUUUGGGSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CIRCLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete