About Me

My photo
A happy, loved, spoiled, recycled pug

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Moms New Adventure

Hi Everyone......

I want to share my FB "professional" page with you.  :D

I am undertaking a new adventure.  I am currently self employed!  I know that may seem super scary, but I have lots of helpful people with me on this journey.

I asked buddy if it was ok to post my business profile badge on HIS blog (located at the very bottom of the blog), and after a few grunts and snorts, he told me that it was alright.  So, I ask that you please FRIEND me!  I'm not normally one for shameless plugs, but....I had to do it. However, please keep in mind that it is my BUSINESS PAGE, so no tomfoolery or jackassery shenanigans!!!  *laughs*

No risk, no gain, Right?  Right!!!

If the badge doesn't work here is the link:  http://www.facebook.com/independentmom5

Help me build my friend list, and maybe in return, I can help you better your life in some little way.  ;-}

Thanks for letting me be shameless for a minute or two.  

Happiness & Peace

Michelle
{Buddys mom}

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a bold step! Congrats! I'll have to check out your page when I break out the laptop later.
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. But I feel it's really something I can do, and FINALLY something I will enjoy doing!!! I honestly thought I missed that particular passion....of doing what you love. It turns out I just didn't know it yet!! :D

      Delete
  2. Mama said she will check it out when she gets home ... she can't get on Facebook at work! Good Luck! Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster & Liberty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!!! Be sure to friend me! And all your friends can friend me too!! haha

      Delete
  3. It is GREAT to be self-employed!!!!

    P.S. Gave you the Liebster award last week but my silly pug brain forgot to post on your wall about it. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! I haven't reach GREAT status as of yet.....still in the beginning phase of it all. A little over whelming!!! But I am enthuseastic, upbeat, and have a ton of ideas!!
      So what is it that YOU do???

      I've gotten a few of those Liebster Awards, but I haven't a clue how to get it to show up on my blog. :{ I wasn't being rude by not accepting...I was just clueless.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for coming to visit me! And congratulation on being brave!
    Baby steps is what it takes.
    I will go to face book and check too!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are most welcome!!

    And thanks!!! It's an entirely new thing for me.

    Wonderful!!!! If you are on facebook, I'm also part of a pug group if you would like to be added.

    ReplyDelete