Bunk, that activity include food is for all the pugs, not only black ones : > (and my humans) Yet another beautiful pictures..... I am jealous your mama is taking you to those walks.
Hi Buddy! That walk looks lovely to me. I can just imagine all the great smells. But of course it would be better with food...then again I think everything would be! Love, Payton
Hi all, I'm more of a watcher. I love to just sit and watch people go by. Get an occasional pat on the head. I'm not a puggie that requires food. We walk, we sit, we walk we sit. Mom is getting to know her camera phone pretty well with all my sitting. LOL!
Oh Buddy, I know you're not a sniffer so much. But next time you go out will you sniff for me, so many interesting things in you Mum's photos that I want to smell!
This is really pretty! But humans don't understand that that black pugs are only interested in outings that include food. :)
ReplyDeleteBunk, that activity include food is for all the pugs, not only black ones : > (and my humans)
ReplyDeleteYet another beautiful pictures..... I am jealous your mama is taking you to those walks.
Have a wonderful day, my friend!
Sammy
Hi Buddy! That walk looks lovely to me. I can just imagine all the great smells. But of course it would be better with food...then again I think everything would be!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton
Hi all,
ReplyDeleteI'm more of a watcher. I love to just sit and watch people go by. Get an occasional pat on the head. I'm not a puggie that requires food. We walk, we sit, we walk we sit. Mom is getting to know her camera phone pretty well with all my sitting. LOL!
Oh Buddy, I know you're not a sniffer so much. But next time you go out will you sniff for me, so many interesting things in you Mum's photos that I want to smell!
ReplyDeleteOpaka,
ReplyDeleteWhat is it that intrigues your little sniffer?????