Neko, I adore car rides!! It usually means we go someplace fun and lots of sniffing around to be had. I'm sorry sammy hates it. Perhaps she was only in the car to go to the vets in the past? Not such fun.
Payton, Sadly that wasn't today's adventure. It's in the low 30's here in Ohio right now. Not so much fun for going out. Mom just composed some pics together. :@{
Opaka, Sadly, mom was more impressed with the tree than me...but I love sniffing around to new places, so I let her take the silly picture while I sat and enjoyed the view. :@{
Buddy... do you like car rides? I do, but Sammy hates it.
ReplyDeleteNeko
Neko,
ReplyDeleteI adore car rides!! It usually means we go someplace fun and lots of sniffing around to be had. I'm sorry sammy hates it. Perhaps she was only in the car to go to the vets in the past? Not such fun.
That field looks like a lot of fun! Glad you got to run around today!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton
What a great place to visit and I love that tree! So good for sniffing and other things a lady pug doesn't mention.
ReplyDeletePayton,
ReplyDeleteSadly that wasn't today's adventure. It's in the low 30's here in Ohio right now. Not so much fun for going out. Mom just composed some pics together. :@{
Opaka,
ReplyDeleteSadly, mom was more impressed with the tree than me...but I love sniffing around to new places, so I let her take the silly picture while I sat and enjoyed the view. :@{