About Me

My photo
A happy, loved, spoiled, recycled pug

Monday, December 12, 2011

Impromptu photoshoot











This was done quite some time ago....and you'll see moms hand in some of them because she didn't know if I would stay.  She also didn't think to take off my harness.  Whoops.  Oh well, it's a learning experience and there is always another time.  Maybe with an outside setting...........in the autumn......with the pretty colored leaves.........yeah. 
:@{
Photos courtesy of:   http://www.adlerhouse.com

8 comments:

  1. My mom wants a black pug now, because of you, handsome!!

    Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha,
    What can I say? Actually, my mom praises me all the time. I'm a total chill pug, hardly ever bark, nap a lot. Friendly to everyone. Total people watcher. A little picky about what I eat, but that's ok. Don't mind picture taking and LOVE long walks when it's cool weather out.
    yeah, she should totally get a black pug!!! A rescue one like me!!! :@{

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you'll guess what I'm about to say...I LOVE that smile!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Payton,
    Maybe I'll take a special photo with a super huge smile just for you. :@{

    ReplyDelete
  5. you all are so sweet to me!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Buddy, thanks for stopping by My Haven, you are one beautiful Pug! We are following you now so we can keep up with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lola and Tucker,
    Aw thanks!!!!! Mom couldn't stop laughing about that whole subway ordeal. She is easily amused sometimes.
    :@{

    ReplyDelete