About Me

My photo
A happy, loved, spoiled, recycled pug

Thursday, December 29, 2011

oh my sunshine...my little sunshine...

Hi all!

These were taken before Christmas....when it stopped raining....and the few hours of the day where the temperature hit above 40!!!!

So excited to be out and about!!

watching the creek become a river

moms silliness

let's move woman!!!

wait. we gotta go back the SAME way we came?!?!?! 
Where is my loop-de-loop?!?!?!

Clouds started coming back. 
Mom wants to know if anyone else sees "a face"??


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful !!
    I see a face on the last picture.
    As I said before, your mom is so talented !!


    Hugs
    Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sammy,
    Yay!!! Mom gets paranoid...she can "see" faces in a lot of things. She is happy to know she isn't the only one.
    I hope your mom got my link for my other "before & after" pictures. I'd like to know what she thinks.
    :@{

    ReplyDelete