Of course!! That smile will get you anything you set your heart on!Love,Payton
aaawwwwwww
I think you started to pose to your mama's camera pretty good now a days.... super modeling?? LoviesSammy
Possibly.................cuz I do have that modeling attitude.....we can photograph when *I* want to...................LOL!!!!!
BuddyYour face would sell a million cards!Love Noodles
Noodles! hehehehehehehehe
Oh yes, fur sure. Yours would be one of those musical cards singing "I'm Sexy and I Know it". Who wouldn't love that? Mine would sing "Black Velvet" because of my soft muzzle.Kitty+Coco
ohmygosh! Those singing cards are super annoying, but that would be pretty hilarious!!!! hahahahaha
And the answer is YES! And you would win blue ribbons, and tickle our funny bones!lovetweedles
Can't see anything bad about either one of those!!!! hahahaha
Of course!! That smile will get you anything you set your heart on!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton
aaawwwwwww
DeleteI think you started to pose to your mama's camera pretty good now a days.... super modeling??
ReplyDeleteLovies
Sammy
Possibly.................cuz I do have that modeling attitude.....we can photograph when *I* want to...................
DeleteLOL!!!!!
Buddy
ReplyDeleteYour face would sell a million cards!
Love Noodles
Noodles! hehehehehehehehe
DeleteOh yes, fur sure. Yours would be one of those musical cards singing "I'm Sexy and I Know it". Who wouldn't love that? Mine would sing "Black Velvet" because of my soft muzzle.
ReplyDeleteKitty+Coco
ohmygosh! Those singing cards are super annoying, but that would be pretty hilarious!!!! hahahahaha
DeleteAnd the answer is YES! And you would win blue ribbons, and tickle our funny bones!
ReplyDeletelove
tweedles
Can't see anything bad about either one of those!!!! hahahaha
Delete