As you may be able to tell, mom was a bit late in posting this. She has something she calls an old phone.....she isn't mad about it or anything. But, when she takes a video on her phone, cuz she doesn't normally have the camera by her, it always tells her it is too large to do anything with. Even when she plugged the phone usb cord to the pc tower, she still couldn't figure out how to get it off the phone.
So after all that techno garble, she improvised!!!
She played the video on the phone and set the camera to record....
Voila!!
I was really looking forward to seeing you in action, but when I hit play, the video said it was private? Bummer!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton
Ps. I gave you an award today!
Ok Payton, try it again. I had mobile setting disabled on my blog.
DeleteIf it still says private, I'll try to fix it and repost it again later.
:}
Still did it, I bet it's a YouTube setting.
Deleteok. I've got some things to do. I'll mess with it tonight and you can try again tomorrow. Sorry about that. It plays fine on my end, both in preview and as viewing the blog.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDang, tried it, guess I have to wait till tomorrow to see it then! Congrats on the award - I saw it on Payton's blog : )
ReplyDeleteYay~
THANKS!!!!
DeleteI've gotten a number of awards, but I don't know how to bring them to my page. :( I hope people don't think I am being ruuuuddeee.
I tried to repost the video......I'm thinking I picked the wrong file extension. so, hopefully the repost works!
Don't feel obligated to repost the awards but if you want to just right click on the award pic and choose save image as. Then you can post it as you normally would any pic from your computer.
ReplyDeleteI get that part, but how do you put it up on the "side" of the blog, instead of just making it a blog *post*...that's the part I don't get.
DeleteYou don't have to perminately put the award on your blog to accept it but if you'd like to then go to the design area either by clicking the link on your dashboard or in the upper right if you are signed in and looking at a blog. Depending on the layout you chose you will see add widget boxes in the right, left, and/or bottom sidebars. After clicking in the add widget box select the picture one and I think the rest is self explanatory.
DeleteI was all fine and good until you said "select the picture one....."
DeleteI'll go try it............but no promises!