She has been beggin me for months, to ask if any of you other pugs stand like a human, with your foot all turned out to the side...........................
Hey Buddy: My name is stella rose and I am a friend of Liberty, Zoe, Payton and Webster...I just dropped by your page to say Hi....I am a new blogger drop by my page anytime... stella rose
Buddy, we wonder if your mom found any other pugs that stand just like a human. You are just too cute. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend. World of Animals
Hey Buddy:
ReplyDeleteMy name is stella rose and I am a friend of Liberty, Zoe, Payton and Webster...I just dropped by your page to say Hi....I am a new blogger drop by my page anytime...
stella rose
Buddy, we wonder if your mom found any other pugs that stand just like a human. You are just too cute. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.
ReplyDeleteWorld of Animals