Oh, you have totally perfected the evil eye stare! Very forceful! Although I don't like it when my dad has to go to work. My mom stays home, but I wish my dad could too. I'm a people pug for sure! Love, Payton
Yup, I'm a people pug too!!! We are bred to be people dogs, it is our job!!! But, there are days, like that one...I'd just rather stay in the warm comfy bed.
Oh, you have totally perfected the evil eye stare! Very forceful! Although I don't like it when my dad has to go to work. My mom stays home, but I wish my dad could too. I'm a people pug for sure!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton
Yup, I'm a people pug too!!! We are bred to be people dogs, it is our job!!! But, there are days, like that one...I'd just rather stay in the warm comfy bed.
ReplyDelete